kristinewu
"What beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. I bet when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all..."

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hollaaaaaa` february has been such a craazy month, but it's been fun & in a way challenging. School is going along well and my applications are officially done! Dance is definitely coming along. I'm excited for saturday! The past 2 weeks have been crazy fun!

Last week I went bbt with Sophie, Pasu, Leon & that Nick dude at zephyr and it was so much fun! We played that card game we always play but then....the Nick dude really sucks haha! Then afterward i went to Crystal's with Sophie. OMG. Scariest shit happened! There was a man creeping in the alley to the back where Sophie & I were waiting for Auntie to open the door at the back. He freaking popped out and scared the living daylight out of us. Sophie said, "OH MY GOD!" then half a second later I say, "AHHHHH!" then the man's facial expression is shocked & scared and he says, "OH! Ah! You scared me too!" Anyway, I think I've been to Crystal's house almost everyday! Why? TO CHILL, OF COURSE! haha funny thing was how the first night i went, Grace & Dana were there before! What a coincidence! But then I fell asleep on the floor haha

Then the second night was Allan's birthday dinner at Earls at Lansdowne. Haha before Allan arrived, Sophie & I went to Toys R` Us and we rode the scooter, the skateboard, and we BIKED! haha funniest shit. I rode on the training wheels and a little girl came around the corner riding a two-wheeled bike. So I said to her, "Excuse me!! Can you teach me how to ride a bike?!" Then behind her, her dad came up. HAHA omg & he had the grumpiest look on his face! I think I might replace crystal on my "tagged list" and change "The Grumpy One" to the dad. Anyhoo, dinner was yummy....but definitely not filling. After that, Soph, Pasu, Leon and I went to mcd to eat chicken nuggets! Yum... then we went to espot, neta, rush...all full! So I went to Crystal's with Sophie & Leon cuz we couldn't make up our minds on what to do. Yeah. We didn't do much at first. Sophie & I watched tv while leon dota-ed. Then Sophie accidently unplugged the computer so leon died....on dota that is! haha then leon left cuz he was being a poo poo & "want to go home" Later on Clement arrived with his lover, Joe & his girlfriend, Beer LOL....plus everyone RockBand-ed without me :(

Saturday: GRAD PHOTOS! OMG. I CANNOT EVEN TELL YOU HOW AMAZING THIS DAY WENT! First of all, I didn't have to go to chinese school; Secondly, I went driving which went well; Thirdly, I got ready for my grad photos at Soph's house. Then we went to Artona like about 30 minutes late. There were Yorkhouse girls there but it was still cool. Had a great time! We talked to all the photographers. Fun Fun Fun. THEN WAL-MART!

wait. I will finish this later. Let's just call it a day....PART I.
I will finish PART II tmr.

kbye.

p.s. I'm at Crystal's :)