kristinewu
"What beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. I bet when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all..."

Sunday, February 15, 2009


OMG. I PASSED! i actually passed. I just got the badge and i can't wait to sew it on. If i had failed this exam, i would've nearly quit. I'm so happy. Now I'm able to staff at Vernon :) So this weekend was really tough. I had to exercise (practice sit ups, push-ups, the long jump, and the shuttle run [the beep test]) I met many new people. Like this one guy. He is so cute & sexy! But then, it can only be a crush cuz nothing can ever happen. Not that I really want anything to happen, actually. Haha. But now, i can finally re-focus on school, once again! Yay!

So yeah. Hope you all had a good valentine's day! Until next time, checking it out!