kristinewu
"What beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. I bet when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all..."

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Okay. I`m feeling wayy too lazy to finish part II. All I have to say is that it was wayy too much fun (or you can creep Sophie`s blog for the details) Here`s something to do when you`re bored:

ABC`s
A - Age: 17
B - Band you are listening to right now: I Can But I Can`t by Das
C - Career in future: CEO of my own company
D - Dad's name: Dad
E - Easiest person(s) to talk to: Amy and my bffs (L)
F - Favorite song at the moment: Us against the World by Christina Milian
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: bears!
H - Hometown: vancouver :)
I - Instruments you play: none :/ I wish i could though...
J - Job title: Student
K - Kids: errrr...none! haha
L - Longest car ride ever: omg...almost 7 hours going to Big White
M - Mom's name: Mom
N - Number of siblings: 2
O - Oldest sibling: ME!
P - Phobias: ghosts
Q - Quote you like: "If you got nothing to live for, best find something to die for." - TUPAC
R - Reason to smile: Good grades
S - Song you sang last: Day I Die - Elias
T - Time you wake up: for today? 12pm
U - Unknown fact about me: I`m Cool :) Muahaha
V - Vegetable you hate: ASPARAGUS!!! EW
W - Worst habit: fucking nothing.
X - X-rays you've had: only for my teeth :D
Y - Yummy food: cheesecake *drool
Z - Zodiac sign: VIRGO

omggg. i wanna sing k so bad lol