kristinewu
"What beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. I bet when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all..."

Thursday, January 1, 2009


Heeellllooo 2009!


Hopefully this new year will be just as good as the last. I'm excited since this is my last year of high school. Right now, all i gotta do is focus in school & stay true to my friends and family, and most importantly, FOLLOW MY GOALS! May you all have a wonderful and prosperous new year :)

I'd like to re-cap on a few highlights of 2008:
-Swimming with Sophie & them boys at the "club"
-Pigging out at Matsuyama and bbt places
-Christmas dinner(s)
-parties :) grad events, crystal's, family
-shooopppiing
-COSTA RICA `08 ♥
-dance lol
-computer classes with keri & parm + brittany martin!!! LOL
-hotput + lunch at my house during spare with crystal
-sophie's birthday party
-billions of movies with sophie & them boys
-random talks on the phone (L)
- i love my t.v.! >>gossip girl & family channel HAHA
-sad, super, amazing asian dramas at amy's housee
-FIANLLY CLEANING MY ROOM MUAHAAHA
-yummy food

Wow. This list can go on and on and on... I'd just like to take this moment to thank everyone that has been part of my 2009. Thanks for the memories :) Although there were many "downs," there were also many "ups" to compensate for it. I will always learn from my "downs" and try to make myself a better person to make more "ups." Sorry to those that I've hurt and only grattitude for those that have made me laugh. Gracious

Keep the kodak moments coming! Love.

I've only got one life to live, I might as well make the best out of it. Live.Love.Laugh

Bye Bye 2008