kristinewu
"What beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. I bet when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all..."

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

*

HAPPYNYE!


&Hmmm...


I realize I've been wasting alot of time these past weeks. What the shit have I done? Lemme think...eat, sleep, go-out. Wow. Way to start off the upcoming year. I gotta change all this by tomorrow. I will wake up early, do some cleaning, then have dinner with my family, then go out to celebrate New Years. After New Years I must work on my goals.

1. Achieve all A's for second term
2. Maintain a clean, organized room!
3. EXERCISE DAILY (Keep fit)
4. Spend LESS money
5. Help Mom.

If i obtain all those goals, I will thank the Lord graciously. I wouldn't be any happier than to be able to achieve my goals. I feel the urge to make a difference in this world. With education, that process would be somewhat easier. I really hope I will be able to enter a good university.

Anyhoo, I have the names for the babies! I love how Swana and I have already decided our babies' names haha. Here are mine:
Boys Tristan - Jayden - Xavier - Brayden
Girls Brooklyn - Mercedes
Except I plan to have a maximum of 3 babies haha so I'd have to pick out of those 6 but hey, a girl can dream :)

Okay. I gotta go sleep now. I'll update maybe later tonight about NYE because right now i need to sleep and, like i said, wake up early tomorrow so i can make a difference. Soo g'nightss...or rather good morning heheh