kristinewu
"What beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. I bet when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all..."

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

To start off my blog today I'd like to tell a story.

It happened yesterday on my way home from school. I had just gotten onto the back section of the 135 bus and went a few stops before this "dude" hops in the back. He nabs a seat next to this girl and starts to talk to her. He says aloud, "Hey, you wanna help me start a conversation? I want to try to get this entire back section to join in on our conversation." And the girl looks at him like wtf but says "okay?" So they get the girl next to the girl he started the conversation with to join in, then they get the girl next to me to join in (i was across from this "dude" and two girls) But after that no one else joins in (haha) so he decides to tell these 3 girls an experience of his. He says "I feel asleep on this bus but heading towards the other way (westbound) and when I woke up I saw lots of snow. I thought to myself, 'where am I? Am i in Whistler?' So I get off and I ask someone, 'Hey do you know where I am? Am i at Whistler?' The person replied with a strange look and said, 'uhmmm... you're at SFU' "

LOL. I tried so hard not to laugh just then and there. I looked at this guy... I'm pretty sure he was drunk. Anyway onto today...

SFU Surrey campus is AWESOME. It's so much shorter commuting there than to the Burnaby campus. And SFU surrey is small and cute and has a shopping centre AND a T&T! I'm going to try to get a few more classes here in the future.

So I heard it's gonna snow tonight. Yay for me because I won't be travelling anywhere tomorrow morning but around my home in my pyjamas possibly eating rice krispies cereal and possibly watching Phineas and Ferb or whatever else is on.

I'm excited for tomorrow afternoon because Alex and I will be doing some grocery shopping and then making (healthy) pizza and (healthy) snacks and sandwiches for our trip! I can't wait to hit the slopes again :) This time i actually have to try to carve...

Since I'm skipping class on Thursday... my weekend starts NOW! But first I need to go to Hollister and have our group photos taken then it'll officially be the weekend.

Just living the good life.
K