kristinewu
"What beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. I bet when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all..."

Friday, January 7, 2011

SCHOOL IS BACK! Can i add that i'm also fat?

I haven't gained any weight but my body is definitely needs to hit the gym SOOO (just half an hour ago) i finally bought a year's pass to the gym! So that was the easy part...now it's actually motivating myself to go to the gym is the challenge. I need to brainstorm some ways to keep me motivated or at least exercising daily.

Funny school started just yesterday. I know Kwantlen & UBC started on tuesday... Langara starts next week! Oh well...I don't mind coming back to school; I had only one class this week anyway. My amazing french class! It's so much fun speaking french again but honestly i'm a little intimidated by some of the great french speakers in our class just because I haven't been practicing any french since i graduated high school.

I have no class today but i will be heading up that mountain to get a textbook to do some homework that's already due for monday! Gives me something academic to do. I should pick up a book to read for a hobby. Should look up some great reads online..

So school on mondays, tuesdays, and thursdays. 3 courses in total. That gives me enough space to study, go out, work, and work out :)

Just livin' the simple life.
K