kristinewu
"What beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. I bet when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all..."

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All I want to do is sleep...

But first, it'd be nice to rant a little bit :P

Why do professors have to make all their assignments and exams all in the same time frame? CRUELNESS! What did I ever do to you, professors?!

Sigh... okay, no worries. I will make it through. Just got to pick an ad from the 1920s or 30s and write about it based on Marchand's chapters from Advertising the American Dream. Except I haven't read too much... Why? Each chapter is like 30 pages long and the font is super tiny!

Do the professors actually expect us to read and remember everything? Silly them. Then I have the French midterm... and then my other communications class midterm which is based on our readings which are also about 30 pages long with tiny font (per author). Seems almost unreasonable. Ahh brain overload! Reading break was definitely NOT a reading break; more like... go on vacation/do-nothing break.

Anyways enough. Let's do this! Only less than 2 months left before exams! Then it'll be SUMMER! But i'm still debating whether i want to do summer courses yet... I should though :/

Contemplating and stressing o.0
K