kristinewu
"What beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. I bet when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all..."

Thursday, April 23, 2009

NICK DENBEIGH



Ever since I saw the Us Against the World music video by Christina Milian, he has been my new eye candy. Check him out!


Us Against the World


Filmed in the sand dunes, this song is about no matter what happens they will have always each other, anywhere, anytime. I find this song hopelessly romantic! If i could sing and had a boyfriend, i would totally sing it to him! HAHA


I'm really proud of Christina Milian. She was from rags to riches. She writes almost all her songs and she can actually sing! She has worked really hard to get to where she is today so I think she deserves some more appreciation from people. I love her new single and I think it should have been at a higher rank. It is definitely not 73 / 100 on the top 100 billboard chart. It should be at least an 85. No matter what, I'm a fan! Keep it up the great work, Christina!