kristinewu
"What beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late. I bet when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all..."

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Okay, i'm getting ready for tonight but before i leave, i am going to write up this post really quickly or else i will never have the chance to do it (since i'm so busy!) i cannot believe i haven't updated for 3 weeks in total now, haha. anyhoo here's a few pictures from Florida. Disneyworld was amazing. I hope to go there in the future with a bf ;) and my bffs and their bfs lol it may sound superficial, but hey, who knows?










Lol yeah, most of these pictures are of just me since you know, it is my blog :) hehe. anyhoo, i really gotta go. i'll try to update later sometime this week. byee

p.s. SOPHIE! my pictures are freaking MASSIVE! LOL